Well i think it's a good idea but why start with the upper class schools why not the regular secondary and primary school? Those kids need it more cause I am sure the kids who are receiving the ipads already have some form of gadget and have technology readily available to them so I think they should give the ipads to the kids who really need them. ( like my kids lol)
i think the ipad would be good for secondary school students especially those preparing for CXC because they can download their textbooks unto it and carry it to school instead of a bag full of books.
I THINK STUDENTS WHO ARE LESS FORTUNATE SHOULD BE GIVEN SOME FORM OF TECHNOLOGY TO HELP THEM OUT IN THEIR SCHOOLING
ReplyDeleteThanks for your response Onesha but in what way would it help them
ReplyDeleteWell i think it's a good idea but why start with the upper class schools why not the regular secondary and primary school? Those kids need it more cause I am sure the kids who are receiving the ipads already have some form of gadget and have technology readily available to them so I think they should give the ipads to the kids who really need them. ( like my kids lol)
ReplyDeleteI think its a good idea for persons who are less fortunate
ReplyDeleteok but how would it help in education? Do we have the resources or equipment to use this device to its entirety for education?
ReplyDeleteSome very interesting views. Great work
ReplyDeleteThank you Mrs. Richardson, but you can give your views also
ReplyDeletehttp://www.apple.com/ipad/
ReplyDeletehttp://www.apple.com/ipad/features/
attached are links for the ipad for those who may not know what an ipad is and its features
i think the ipad would be good for secondary school students especially those preparing for CXC because they can download their textbooks unto it and carry it to school instead of a bag full of books.
ReplyDelete